Fix Google Play Store Error Code 910: Hi Friends! Hope you are having a good time. Today, we have come up with a resolution to an issue that you might be facing just like many users have already faced. The issue is in Google Play Store on Android devices and it is about not being able to install or update certain app due to an error code 910, Google has assigned the code 910 to this error and we need to understand what this error code stands for.
You might be aware that Google Play Store is just an app like any other app on your phone and hence there is a possibility that it might also have bugs or errors just like other apps. You might have noticed that the play store app also keeps updating periodically in the background and it has improved over time. We cannot expect it to run smoothly always and hence should learn some troubleshooting in case it is running into issues. We understand that facing the errors often may be frustrating so we will show you how to troubleshoot the Play store error code 910 that you face while downloading an app from the store.
Google Play Store Error Code 910: Everything You Need to Know
I am a big fan of Cricket and usually, I play many cricket games whenever I get free time. One week ago I was searching for the games and I found a game called real cricket 18. So, I launched my google play store and tap on install button to download real cricket 18 on my android device. After a few seconds an error message popped with this message “Real Cricket 18” can’t be installed. Try again, and if the problem continues, get help troubleshooting. (Error Code: 910) I mean what is this Error Code 910, i never faced this type of issue before. I asked my friend (He is a PUBG Player) about this issue and he also gets the code 910 google play error when he tried to update PUBG.
I am writing this article based on my personal experience so I am sure you will get your code 910 fix easily. Here I have shared A to Z step by step guide to fix Google Play Store error code 910 on your android device. So let’s fix this Play store error code 910 so we can install our favorite games and Apps.
Also read: How to Fix Kodi Exodus Redux no Streams Available
How to Fix Google Play Store Error Code 910
If you search Error code 910 fix on the internet then you will find tons of methods but actually few of them is working. So here I have listed some working methods to fix google play error code 910 which are working fine from my end and I am sure it will work for you too.
Method 1: Fix Error Code 910 by Force Stopping Application
You may first try by force stopping the application from Android settings by visiting ‘Apps & notifications’ -> ‘App info’ -> ‘Force stop’, rebooting your phone or uninstalling and reinstalling the application. If this doesn’t work, let’s see more methods on how to fix Google Play Store error code 910. We will show you two methods that you can try in sequence in case the first method doesn’t work.
Method 2: Clear Google Play Store Cache and Data
- Go to Android device settings.
- Find ‘Apps & notifications’ option and click.
- Locate the ‘Google Play Store’ option and click.
- Click ‘storage’ option on the next screen.
- Click on ‘clear storage’ and ‘clear cache’ buttons respectively on next screen. Now the cache storage of the Google Play Store app will be cleared. You can consider this as a refresh option for the app, it is not harmful to a phone at all.
- Go back to the Play Store and try downloading the app again. Google play store server error 910 must have disappeared now.
The next method is a bit cumbersome, but it has higher possibility to fix the error. So follow below steps:
Method 3: Fix Google Play 910 Error By ReLink your Google Account
- This method is about delinking the Google account and again relinking it to your Android device. So go to device settings.
- Find and click ‘Accounts’ option. You will see all the accounts that you have configured on your device, such as WhatsApp, Google, Facebook, etc. This option lets you remove any account that is linked to your device.
- So select Google on the accounts screen. You will then see the option to remove the account. Click on remove account.
- Now go back to account option and locate ‘add account’ option at the end.
- Click on that and add your Google account again by providing your credentials.
- Then try downloading the app again from Play Store. The error should have disappeared already.
Also Check: Fix https://olpair.com or Olpair or Openload Pair Kodi Error
Alright friends, we have now shown you how to fix error 910 in google play store and we hope this article proved helpful to you in the quick fix. Please share it with your friends if they face Play store Error Code 910 too. We will come up with more such articles so keep supporting us always and stay tuned until our next article.