When it comes to Exodus redux addon, it mainly uses the lambda scrapers that help to get you the great quality stuff. It is an important thing which must be available to run the exodus redux in a proper way. Also, Exodus redux will be installed it in the right way once the add-on is installed. However, there is a chance of not getting installed with Exodus redux due to various reasons. In this case, most of them are thinking that lambda scraper is said to be the important reason behind the issue Kodi exodus redux no stream available.
Exodus redux is a newly launched add-on so, On the other side, people have also thought that there is an issue with an add-on. But the actual thing is you must change the setting which is available in add-on to work properly. To fix this issue, here we are providing the guide. Hope this guide will help you to fix Kodi Exodus Redux no Streams error.
Features of Exodus Redux Kodi Addon
Everybody knows that Exodus Redux is gaining popularity. Let’s have a look at some of the features to know before going to fix the issue. Hope the features are helpful for future reference for sure.
- The available library in it usually updated regularly. Yes, most of the episodes will be updated after a few hours of telecasting.
- It is also absolutely free for the user to access.
- The scrapers are offering the high-level quality of streams for the users.
- The available content library is big where you can find any TV shows and movies.
- Also, it is fast when compared to other add-ons during the streaming.
Also read: How to Fix Vshare.eu/pair Error on Kodi
How to Fix Exodus Redux no Streams Available Error
We have tried this method and its working like a charm for us. We are sure this method will help you to fix this error. So let’s proceed to the guide on how to solve Kodi Exodus Redux no Streams Available error in 2 minutes.
- At first, Launch your Kodi software.
- Now go to add-ons.
- Here you can check out the Exodus redux add-on.
- Now, you should launch the add-on which is appearing on the screen and need to search for the option tools and proceed further.
- Make sure to click over the option tools. Now, it is important for you to click on Settings where you can see on the display screen.
- You will be going to view the add-on’s settings screen and importantly, you should continue with the process.
- All you need to do is choosing the option Providers over the left.
- Now, you will be going to check out Choose Module Provider Source which is mainly selected as Default one.
- Now, the important thing that you need to follow is changing the option to Lambda Scrapers which is available in default. Click on the option Ok. (change option to Lambda Scrapers from default)
- After the above process is completed, you should click over the next option that is Open Lambda Scrapers Settings.
- Now, you can view the Enable All Providers and click the option Ok.
- It is necessary for you to get back to the exodus add-on’s home screen. Once get back, you can start to stream the favorite content. Also, you will be going to see that the Exodus redux no stream available error has been disappeared.
- At last, the issue has been fixed after following the above-mentioned steps.
- On the other side, in order to fix the issue where you can also clear the cache.
- When it comes to clear the cache, you need to visit the tools and search for Exodus Redux: Clear providers then option Yes.
- If the above step is followed properly, then you can also fix the issue in another way.
Usually, most of the Kodi add-ons are come up with the collection of huge contents to offer in High Quality. If you are expecting the great addon, then scrapers are the main thing that triggers to work it properly. We also mentioned earlier that Exodus redux Kodi is using Lambda Scrapers which is great when compared to other scrapers. With this new addon, your experience is going to be huge. In case, if you are facing the Exodus Redux no Streams Available issues, then the above-mentioned procedure would be helpful to fix it.